Strains & Cells Module
|Strain & Cells|
The Strains & Cells Module Main Benefits:
- Import data from existing files (Excel, CSV, FileMaker…)
- Locate strains and cells with precise location
- Create a collaborative database
- Configurable to suit your needs
- Find what you need in seconds
- Link data
- Save analysis results
- Print barcode labels in seconds
- Multi-user environment
- Manage users access permission
Create & Manage Your Database
For each data, lab staff can store analysis results by using a dedicated tab with specific analytical functions. Numeric and visual custom fields are available in LabCollector to facilitate the display of analysis results. For example, the analysis tab can be used to save information about antimicrobial resistance of bacteria. Through the strains and cells management module, you can also create derived samples for each record.
This functionnality can be helpful to easily link a principal record to derivatives. Other link types are also available in LabCollector to connect records. All LabCollector modules are connected to a barcode label generator providing a quick and easy method to identify and track samples.