Some labs using our Solution:
LabCollector NGS LIMS
All you need to manage your sequencing process!
- Manage inventory for reagent and supplies with alerts & notifications
- Receive samples efficiently
- Design and execute simple or complex NGS workflows
- Follow requested jobs with Lab Service Manager
- Integrate your instrument with I-Collector and automatically receive the results
- Connect to any bioinformatic pipeline
- Help to make your data compliant
Plate processing, QC, even pooling and bioinformatics data sharing are possible using default modules and add-ons. Tube Sorter add-on will provide sample sheets for Tecan, Hamilton, qPCR and Illumina runs (other equipment can be accommodated on demand). The Workflow add-on provides a step by step processing and data saving interface to track individual samples and/or plates or batches of plates.
LabCollector NGS Pack Adapts to your Needs with:
- LabCollector Framework
- Lab Service Manager add-on
- Sample Receiving & Plating Add-on
- Workflow Add-on
- Tube Sorter Add-on
- I-Collector middleware for automation and instrument integration
- Included API
- Ready-to-use remote portal
- Compliancy Pack
It can be hosted online on our server in US or EU.
Automation and Instrument parsing/processing
LabCollector is capable of automating results/values retrieval directly from equipment. This is performed using our I-Collector utility. Complex files and folders from Illumina can be parsed. We support any instrument/equipment including Illumina Hiseq, Ion Torrent, Roche, Tecan, LabChip, etc. Read more
In complement to the lab activity tracking and management, LabCollector also provides a solution for the client Relationship. Check our Sequencing Service Management add-on for more information.Read more
We are compatible with:
Stock localization is managed and defined in a straightforward manner and is not constrained. Box cell grid places can be defined by point & click and virtually any box configuration can be defined.
Barcoding & Mobility
All data stored in LabCollector LIMS is identified by a barcode. This allows for quick information search and retrieval. LabCollector LIMS is capable of generating linear or 2D barcodes.
Security, Traceability & Integrity
User access is restrained on defined user levels. LDAP and AD is now supported. History logs are stored to keep track of user actions on LabCollector databases (audit trails and data versioning).
Request Your Quote Now