Manage your lab data and enhance storage organization!
Features in Detail
No more paper records or loose excel files! LabCollector can help you manage your sample storage by keeping track of the activity of each aliquot. It makes biobanking much easier.
LabCollector LIMS is modularly conceived. Each module has been designed with the end-user scientist in mind. Moreover, absolutely no informatics skills are required. In other words, LabCollector LIMS can be used immediately without complex configurations or long learning phases (an easy all-in-one installation wizard is provided for a quick installation). Labcollector LIMS can be extended with custom and/or 3rd party modules. Above all, LabCollector uses new technology like AJAX for a smooth and quick browsing experience.
The main concept behind LabCollector LIMS is that each scientist in the lab can quickly access and modify data and make it available to the rest of the lab community. LabCollector can be accessed from any computer on the intranet. Laboratory staff spends less time on recurrent and time-consuming operations and dedicate more precious time to research activities.
Barcode labels can be integrated to allow quick retrieval of sample information. LabCollector can generate linear 1D and Datamatrix 2D barcodes.You can print them on stickers to identify your tubes or documents in a few seconds.
See our Storage Accessories store for handheld scanners and label printers
LabCollector LIMS is also capable of extensive and EASY customization without any coding or informatics skills/knowledge. It is just a matter of a few clicks and giving names to the fields and modules.
Features in Detail
Lab storage places can be navigated via a hierarchical browser tree. Start your biobanking easily.
With wireless access from PDA devices, perfect knowledge of tube contents is possible from everywhere.
History logs are stored to keep track of user actions on LabCollector databases (audit trails and data versioning). A backup method is provided for simple data storage on external and redundant media.
Modules & Functions
- Strains & Cells Module
- Plasmids Module
- Primers Module
- Sequences Module
- Antibodies Module
- Chemical Structures Module
- Reagents & Supplies
- Animals Module
- Samples Module
- Microarrays Module
- Documents Module
- Equipment Module
- Address Book Module
- GenBank import
- Plasmid map Editor
- Barcode Usage (1D & 2D)
- Barcode labels series editor
- Storage Browser (tree-like)
- RSS Feed Reader
- Windows Server Manager
- Central information database
- Multilingual platform (English, French, Spanish, German, Portugese, Dutch and Chinese)
- Extensive customization for non informaticians
- Quick information retrieval
- Alerts system
- Cross-database searches
- Uniform data presentation
- Perpetuation of information & Traceability
- Data reports export (screen and MS-Excel)
- Automatic data imports
- Versatile administration
- Simple licensing
- Windows 7/10 and WinServer 2012 and up, Linux, Unix and MacOS X 10.x. and many others.
- Apache, Nginx, IIS Web Server. IIS is a standard option of Windows. Apache runs on Windows
- PHP 5.3 to 5.6 for LabCollector V5.423; PHP 5.6.40 and upto 7.4 for LabCollector V6.0 (http://www.php.net)
- MySQL database server 5.x or MariaDB or PerconaSQL (http://www.mysql.com)
- Any recent Internet browser with Ajax technology support.
We provide an installation wizard (all-in-one package) for Windows system. LabCollector LIMS is preferentially an Intranet application, but you can run it on a single computer too (like a WinXP, Vista or Seven computer) or install it on any web server account, from your institute or from commercial web hosting providers.
LabCollector Server Manager Requirements
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 x64
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 x86
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 Update 5 x64
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 Update 5 x86
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 x86
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x86
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 x64
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 x86
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 x64
- .Net Frameworks 3.5
- .Net Frameworks 4.8