The Primers Module Main Benefits
- Primer records include details like orientation, purity, labels and availability
- Search engine can accept sequence queries
- Primers data can be linked to other primer records or information on other modules
- There is also the possibility to manage a primers order and synthesis list
- Link primers to plasmid or sequences modules
- Link primers in your Electronic Lab Notebook and workflow icons
Primer annealing tool
One can also find matching template sequences for a particular primer, looking on plasmid or sequences modules. Annealing search is done in both direct and reversed/complement directions and with primer degenerate code. A self-explanatory logo indicates the match confidence between primers and sequences. The partial annealing feature (30% homology annealing) is provided to find primers used for direct mutagenesis or constructions like “tag” fusions. The primer annealing tool is ideal to find primers or sequences related to each other without having to do time consuming cross-information data entry between primers and sequences which is automatic.
Mobile Inventory Tools
Mobile inventory tools gives a way to update reagents’ quantities quickly and better follow/track real stock state. With precise lots management, you can track lab turnover of every item and easily keep up with dangerous and sensitive items.
Weight Tracker add-on
This powerful tool enables precise weight monitoring, making it easier to track your sample and reagent quantities. The Weight Tracker Add-On facilitate lab processes, optimizes inventory management, and enhances your research experience. Let’s explore the benefits and features that make the Weight Tracker a must-have for all LabCollector users. Learn more…