Test management with LSM
A Scalable End-to-End Test Management and Sample Tracking Solution
Always have an overview of the work ahead. With the LSM dashboard and interface, you can see in an instant the work done and remaining. The information created during each step of the project is stored on LSM.Knowledge base: How to start with LSM
Thanks to LSM’s features, you can manage your tests individually or create batches of several tests, with several different samples.
Manage batches easily with the batch view and also create report template for each test. You can also receive samples and update shipment status in bulk.
Create, generate and print barcodes in a few clicks. With these advanced features, you can change the label template and print them in one click. LabCollector can be connected to barcode printers and readers.Knowledge base: Sample, barcode, batch printing from a job in LSM
Manage all tasks up to and including client billing. LabCollector LSM supports everything from invoice template creation to sending to the relevant client to paying the due invoices.Knowledge base: How to generate invoices in LSM?
Several security systems can be implemented: LDAP/AD, SSO, Two-Factor Authentication, Captcha, password encryption.
User permission levels and group policies can also be set up to restrict access to certain data.
A Remote Web Portal for Clients & Patients
The portal also provides customers, branches or collection sites with self-service access to sample and patient data, test results, test reports and invoices. All information is collected and linked directly to the LabCollector Lab Service Manager add-on.
- A dedicated private access
- Use the portal at the reception desk to simply edit information
- Simplification of job submission through the use of pre-established forms
- Real-time status monitoring
- Receive reports and invoices directly on the portal
- Available also a RESTful API allowing totally customized client portal development
LSMRemote portal offers patient access to register their information, send a test request or simply retrieve their results.
- Several possibilities for patients: patient / job / kit
- Provision of pre-established forms to fill-in
- Quick and easy access to online results
- Online appointment booking and choice of the desired sampling location
- Receive Job and Result notifications.
A Configurable & Compliant Solution
Your specific needs are no longer a problem.
- Create your tailor-made solution quickly
- Add your customers in a few clicks
- Simply configure your samples, protocols, reagents, equipment, etc…
Enhance your reports whenever you want.
- Customize your reports with our template editor
- Use dynamic fields to create automatic reports
- Choose colors, fonts and design that match your own graphic chart
Automation & Instrument Integration
Automate the receipt of your results.
- Connect instruments & external software to LSM
- Equipment data is automatically posted to LabCollector
- Integrate simple or complex equipment with API and I-Collector
Results Validation & Quality Control
A double check for more precision.
- Activate the two-step review with two distinct validators
- View control charts and monitor equipment performance
- Use the data trending graph and follow samples results in a period
Do more with our partners
Increase your scalability with external software integration
LabCollector offers the possibility to integrate several tools to make the use of LabCollector and especially LSM even more efficient. Here are the possible integrations with the LSM add-on:
- A scheduling appointments on the web portal with Acuity Scheduling
- Communication of information by SMS with Twilio or Plivo
- Transmission of sensitive documents by Fax with WestFax or mFax
- Ability to connect health platforms with 1Health, PWNHealth or ORDRS
- Allow your clients to pay quickly and securely online with PayPal and Stripe
They Trust Us