LSM Lab Service Management
- Dashboard with quick overview.
- Unlimited projects/jobs.
- Quickly review services, tests, analyses, and reporting.
- Independence for your clients thanks to the LSMRemote and API.
- Clients can have their own account to request jobs and retrieve results.
LSM LAB SERVICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
LIMS for Core Facilities: LabCollector Lab Service Manager (LSM) is a network based application that helps laboratories provide services to their clients or partners. LSM tracks all samples arriving for processing, their statuses and generates the final report, along with the option of billing management. This is a complete lab services LIMS software which is easy to use and totally configurable to the needs of your lab.
LSM allows clients to place requests. Service lab staff have a dashboard and control interface to track jobs, protocols, result reports. Information created during all projects steps is stored in the LSM and LabCollector LIMS (a collaborative database for the lab information management). All steps, tests, assays, protocols, parameters can be configured and adapted to any kind of lab service. Jobs are assigned to operators and can be tracked. Clients have online access to place orders and download results with a dedicated login and interface. Finally, core facility administrators can generate customized bills for each principal investigator or client.
The main benefits of LSM:
- Dashboard with quick overview
- Unlimited projects/jobs
- Custom services/analysis
- Manage user permission level
- Operator management
- Client access (fully featured): list jobs, initiate job, status follow-up
- Remote portal plugin suited for WordPress or any other website
- Multiple API usages and integration with PWNHealth
- Protocol, reagent and equipment management
- Sample status and processing
- Sample batch treatment
- Simple Scheduling
- Results upload and formatting
- Direct upload of results from equipment (API)
- Easy remote web/mobile interface for results
- Multilingual interface
- QC chart
- Barcodes are fully supported
- CoC upload and formatting
- Quotes, invoicing and billing management
Include a user portal for your website:
LSMremote is a ready to use web/mobile interface extension of your Lab Service Manager offering your client a web access to submit requests or download their results. Uses an easy HTML code to be embedded on any website like WordPress, Joomla, etc.
With LSMremote your clients can:
- Have their own authentication
- Submit orders easily with customizable forms
- See the status of their jobs
- Get or print result reports
Available also a RESTful API allowing totally customized client portal development. Make your own web portal and connect it to LSM.