LabCollector provides research a testing labs with a special COVID-19 package to test the virus and help eradicate the pandemic.
Some labs using our COVID-19 package:
LabCollector and LSM (Lab Service Management) will assist you with:
- Barcoding systems to label & track the samples
- Managing inventory for reagent and supplies with alerts & notifications
- Creating tests protocols
- Execution of the jobs (tests) and Batch process
- Final report and invoice generation
- Assistance to connect to PCR machines
- LSMRemote, a ready to use portal for doctors/providers to receive reports and invoices & much more
- Help to make your data compliant (FDA, HIPAA, etc)
COVID-19 LC + LSM Pack includes
- LabCollector LSM 5U
- Compliancy pack
- LSMRemote with unlimited doctors/providers
- Automation for 1x qPCR/PCR
- Manage your Biobank of Covid-19 samples with the Batch Generator (Rack Scanner) Tool
- Directly import data stored as 2D data matrix barcodes with the 2D Rack Scanners (Ziath, Micronic, FluidX, Thermo…)
- Automate serology tests (Roche, Siemens…)
- NEW: Direct State reporting (HL7)
It can be hosted online on our server in US or EU.
Stock localization is managed and defined in a straightforward manner and is not constrained. Box cell grid places can be defined by point & click and virtually any box configuration can be defined.
Barcoding & Mobility
All data stored in LabCollector LIMS is identified by a barcode. This allows for quick information search and retrieval. LabCollector LIMS is capable of generating linear or 2D barcodes.
Security, Traceability & Integrity
User access is restrained on defined user levels. LDAP and AD is now supported. History logs are stored to keep track of user actions on LabCollector databases (audit trails and data versioning).