AgileBio announces exciting news by releasing a free version of LabCollector with no time limit. This free version is made available to any lab in universities and institutes as well as any private laboratory looking for a simple and easy lab and inventories management software or LIMS (Laboratory information management software).
LabCollector free version keeps all great features and customization as the paid version. It is simply limited to 1 user and up to 500 data records. This makes an idea solution for small labs or for startup phases without affecting lab budgets. The free version is supported by noninvasive banners display. LabCollector Free can be upgraded at any moment without losing data or reinstallation to support more users, records and functionalities/add-ons.
LabCollector is more than an inventory system and its extension add-ons provide an instant support for all kind of activities from research to analytical laboratories. Research teams can easily upgrade to LabCollector full version at any given time, as their uses and laboratory increase.
LabCollector v5.195 comes with improved features:
- Storage management with an easy and graphic map of your boxes (freezers, liquid nitrogen content, shelves etc.)
- Centralization of your purchase order management: delivery, validity and minimum quantity alerts on real time
- Data import: quick and easy
- Equipment Management: contract, report and maintenances alerts
- Hosting on your local server for total data privacy or web hosted
- Active links on PDF exports and record prints
- Visual indication on equipment with an active alert on maintenance
- HTML5/JS PDB viewer replaces jmol in Chemical structures module
- HELP menu now has 3 options for tickets, KB and manuals
AgileBio, located in Paris and San Diego, operates since 2002 and is an international major actor in the laboratory information management system (LIMS) industry. AgileBio main software platform is LabCollector and brings powerful tools for sample traceability and in the organization of laboratory data in academic or industry labs (biotechnology, pharmacology, cosmetology, genetics, R&D, chemistry, agro-food, …). LabCollector is used in more than 600 laboratories worldwide.