We’re delighted to announce the release of LabCollector version 5.422!
We have added or made changes to several key features:
- Import storage info together with records
- Import storage locations by numbers instead of coordinates
- Better importer for molecules with MOL tags
- Improved molecules to extract info and display CDX molecules
- Improved PO manager with new template tags
- Custom fields with formulas supporting cross-module calculations
- Better record link display to limit the display when too many links
- Support for 48 tube racks in batch tools
- & much more (see full changelog).
This is a simple update but before upgrading from an older LabCollector please ensure that:
- You have a recent backup of your data.
- Your server has the latest ioncube. Also, PHP5.6 is preferred.
- Your Support & Upgrades package is up to date! Otherwise you will not be entitled to a new 5.4x license.
Discover our new app: TubeScan
In addition to this version, we’ve released a new Android App which takes advantage of the new API features of v5.4: TubeScan for Android.
Manage tubes and vials at the freezer door.