LP LIMS For BioBanking Sample Management
Trusted by 50,000+ Users Worldwide
LabCollector LIMS for BioBanking
BioBanking and other biological resource collections are growing faster. These structures must employ a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) to manage high information volume and meet the high standards of quality required by scientists and therefore accreditation bodies.
- Unique ID for each data entry (samples, reagents, equipment …)
- Locate your samples in the lab with the storage browser
- Integrate samples results (assays, tests …)
- Follow up sample process
- Check database entries and modifications using a log of user activity
- & Much More!
BioBanking Features & Capabilities
- Customize the database modules, fields and search filters
- Edit barcode labels to quickly identify information
- Mass import, update and export of data
- Manage lab inventory
- Manage product orders and lot receptions
- Edit online catalogue of available biological resources (optional)
- Edit BioBank process workflows
- & Much More!
Information and stock management are performed on a modular basis. Scientific end-users have been kept in mind and no extensive learning is required. LabCollector LIMS is ready to use immediately.
Stock localization is managed and defined in a straightforward manner and is not constrained. Box cell grid places can be defined by point & click and virtually any box configuration can be defined.
Barcoding & Mobility
All data stored in LabCollector LIMS is identified by a barcode. This allows for quick information search and retrieval. LabCollector LIMS is capable of generating linear or 2D barcodes.
Security, Traceability & Integrity
User access is restrained on defined user levels. LDAP and AD is now supported. History logs are stored to keep track of user actions on LabCollector databases (audit trails and data versioning).
Have We Convinced You Yet?