Knowledge Base / FAQ
Installation and system configuration
|- Installation (Windows/Mac/Linux)||- Comodo signature|
|- Update||- Local network|
|- System requirements||- Restrict access|
|- LabCollector Server Manager manual||- Win10|
|- Apache configuration||- JAVA|
|- Rack scanner installation and connexion with ScanServer|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Apache Server/Web server doesn't run on Windows 10
- Can I install LabCollector on OS X El Capitan?
- Can the database be separated from the system on which labcollector is installed?
- Comodo signature
- Configuration of Micronic Tracxer Software
- ERROR: Warning: mysql_connect(): Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server (…)
- Fields with scroll bar don't work with Safari, what can I do?
- How can I obtain my license?
- How do I install Add-on modules?
- How to configure Apache to work with Office 2007 and higher?
- How to install Ioncube Loader on CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu?
- How to make Java applets work again after upgrading to Java 7U51+?
- How to move a whole installation to a new Windows server?
- How to restore overwritten documents
- How to restrict access to LabCollector to selected IP addresses?
- How to run LabCollector server on a 64bits Windows machine?
- How to speed up your LabCollector? (EN/FR)
- How to use the LabCollector Server Manager?
- I can't manage to view box scheme in Safari, why?
- I get the error: "The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" when installing or updating LabCollector for Windows
- I have problems installing PHP and/or MySQL. Is there an alternative?
- I have the message "Failed to connect to mySQL server. No Database found for this lab account". What can I do?
- Installing ioncube loader on CentOS
- Issue in upload file: look at your PHP configuration
- LabCollector Server Manager Upgrade (Windows)
- Linux Installation
- MAC Installation
- My LabCollector or Add-on is very slow. Why and how to fix it?
- Mysql Server memory usage optimization
- Preventing data loss with hardware failure
- Rack scanners installation and connection with ScanServer
- Speed your local network
- Switching to the ServerManager v2.5 (old way)
- System Requirements - Hosted options (FR/ENG)
- Time stamp in the records showing incorrect time.
- Transfer your LabCollector to a new MAC
- Unknown column “auto_name_mode” in “field list”: The error is occurring when I want to adjust existing records, make new records or import data. What can I do?
- What are PHP and MySQL? Do I need to have PHP & MySQL?
- When I add records or any values I have this message: "incorrect integer value: for column 'count' at row 1"
- When I want to import large files, nothing happens?
- Why do I have the error “MySQL server has gone away” on file upload?
- Windows Installation using setup wizard