Knowledge Base / FAQ
|- How create or edit a record?||- General setup|
|- How create a custom field?||- Level permission|
|- How delete data?||- Manage user|
| - Manage your publications (FR) || - Group policies |
|- Icon meaning||- Customization|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I add a custom module to fit my specific needs?
- Can I see/list all records in a module?
- Custom field: Field category option version 5.2x
- Custom fields type
- Custom fields: Tab Analysis option
- How do I add multiple records without data import
- How do I customize record options?
- How do I delete data?
- How do I link records and for what purpose?
- How do I manage animal crossings?
- How do I manage vendors and sellers?
- How do you create a custom field?
- How do you create a custom field? For version 5.2x
- How do you create or edit records? (FR/EN)
- How do you use versioning
- How to export search results
- How to manage users
- How to store and manage straws? (EN/FR)
- how to use AD or LDAP for login authentication?
- How to use LDAP and OpenSSL on windows 64bits?
- Icons meaning (EN/FR)
- Import and manage your Reagent & Supplies V5.3
- Import your data (5.3 version)
- Import your samples and associated storage in 3 steps
- Importer ma BDD EndNote dans LabCollector (FR)
- LabCollector General setup
- LabCollector General Setup 5.2
- Manage memorized items
- Manage storage for Reagent & Supplies module
- Manage your lab equipment and follow their maintenance
- Manage your reagent lots
- Risk codes
- Should I lock, archive or delete records?
- What are group policies and how to use them?
- What are user level permissions?
- What can I do with the default fields?
- What is a CSV file?
- What is the formula that LabCollector uses for Tm in Sequences module?