Academic R & D
Academic R & D
All BioAcademic laboratories produce something, whether samples or spreadsheets. Ideally, every step in the process of making the product should be documented, so it generates a large volume of information that all laboratories have to manage. LabCollector LIMS is designed to prevent documentation chaos and aim to standardize sample/product information and to improve data sharing. Despite of low budget, Academic laboratories working in R&D have a real need for a compliant and efficient LIMS that can help them to improve their lab management. LabCollector has been developed to help you enhance your lab management with a collaborative easy-to-use and fully customizable web-based database. It helps your lab to improve compliance and efficiency while decreasing costs and turn-around times. LabCollector ensures that the information you need is available when and how you need it with its interface that contains modules for all core laboratory applications. Our LabCollector has been developed with the scientist end user in mind and also considering the large volume of samples handled by academic laboratories. Hence, it will allow you to handle your laboratory efficiently, paperless and compliantly, thanks to modules such as:
- Samples to track your samples;
- Storage Tracking that keep track of your sample position with a visual box map system assigning the sample to a particular freezer location, down to the granular level of shelf, rack, box, row, and column.
- Reagent & Supplies that allow a complete custom categorization of all the reagents, chemicals or even supplies used in your lab. This categorization contains risk and safety data management, sellers or local distributors associations and tracking of each different lot with available quantity and original barcode number,
- Data Logger to track your storage parameters such as temperature, humidity etc.;
- Lab Services Management to keep track of client sample and gather them on jobs;
- Chemical Structures to manage your pesticides, fertilizer and other molecules you are working with;
- SNP Genotyping Manager to help you to automatize your SNP genotyping workflow;
- Workflow Manager to create custom workflows specific to your activities;
- PhotoBank to help you manage any of your lab media;
- And many other modules!
Simple to deploy and easy to configure, LabCollector is probably the most attractive and user friendly LIMS for laboratories working in R&D. The solution has been operational in several laboratories for more than 5 years.