LabCollector LIMS for Chemistry
R&D labs in chemistry manage numerous chemical structures each day requiring an efficient organizational system.
An internal searchable library of your chemical inventory is essential. LabCollector lets you search and filter by chemical structure in combination with other types of searches. Linking of chemicals based on in-house use such as in your Electronic Lab Notebook further enhances searches and traceability.
Unlike other LIMS, LabCollector manages chemicals but it also manages equipment, data, documents and is easily configured by lab staff to handle all information in the lab as well as relationships between these records.
LabCollector LIMS gives your lab powerful tools to setup an easy to use solution to manage your lab in a single database:
Tools for chemical data:
- Import chemical structures (MOL, CDX, SD, CIF formats)
- Unique ID for each data entry
- Add spectrum data in JDX format – NMR, IR, MS etc.
- PDB and CIF structures support
- Molecule and reaction designer
- Substructure search (optional)
- Locate your samples in the lab
- Chemical reactions designer in our ELN
Tools to organize your Lab:
- Customize the database modules, fields and search filters
- Full bacode support for quick identification and label printing
- Mass import and updates
- Manage lab inventory
- Easily combines and links to other parts of LabCollector to search and catalog based on protocols, patents, experimental data and more
- Complex search & filter of in house information facilitates rapidly transitioning from finding information to doing experiments
Electronic Notebook for chemistry:
- Use all the features described above and add an R&D notebook
- Control user access for viewing, editing, and signing
- Link to exact chemicals from your inventory
- Create and use templates for reactions
- Speed up your research and optimize your organization
- Facilitate storage management, inventory and data retrieval
- Enhance data traceability and improve the quality management system of your R&D activities