Orchestrate your data and lab servicing with a graphical flow chart designer. With an intuitive graphical designer, any workflow can be made with automatic steps, free choices of nodes allows you to manipulate single samples or batches of microplates. Instrument and sample sheet exports can also be easily generated. Keep track of workload from a dashboard view. This module allows the management of workflow templates (a catalog of job workflows) that can be used to start new jobs. All jobs are stored and then status and advancement are monitored. Step validation is possible. Steps are linked to LabCollector data modules for record storage and edition.
The Workflow Manager main benefits:
- Design and save your custom workflows templates that can be used to start new jobs.
- Workflows can be shared or restricted to user groups
- All the steps are linked to LabCollector modules for data storage/edition and documents/protocols associations.
- Workload Dashboard
- Gantt view of work progress.
- Monitoring of work times, assign steps to operators/users
- Steps validation and commenting
- Multilanguage interface